Saturday, February 19, 2011

Welding A Snowboard Rail

Mirror BaByliss

Here it .. my best friend!
Today I want to tell you about a mirror that every girl should have! Let's start with the description!
This mirror has two reflecting surfaces of the same size: in one part of the reflected image is actual size, meter and the other is a 3x (ehm.. .. I think). We say that this second area is to be used with caution! Greatly enlarge the image shows all the imperfections, even those who did not know you have! So if you're weak of heart, like me, be careful =)) O before using it, like me, made the sign of the cross =))

The mirror has three different types of lighting:
  • cold light (to simulate neon lighting),
  • warm light (to simulate the lighting in classical of a room)
  • daylight (recommended for treatment of the face that require a certain precision).





I make every day with this mirror and I am fine. The part that reflects the bigger picture for me to use it mainly for eyebrows and makeup during precision work such as drafting dell'eyeliner or mascara.
do not know exactly the price of this mirror, but I think is around € 80. E 'as the price high enough, but believe me it is really worth. There are various types of mirrors, more of this brand, with some different features that cost less.
Honestly, I use primarily to the third notch, or the light of day, and this company produces a mirror with only this option, and should cost about half a good compromise would say .. ..
what do you think?

hello hello darling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment