Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Getting Pregnant With Polysystic

Hotels with discount coupons and free canteens

The phone rings.
"Booonzorno, scignoriiina, my name is Frank and I call on Wxzhyix!"
"Good morning, madam. Can I help you?"
"SCII! I leeeeto a albergheto that makes you coupons for them elders! Sembrarìa that if I donut heaven."
"I'm sorry, but here there is no Paradise Hotel, but if you like I can give the addresses of all other hotels"
"No, Vardi well, if propio baked donut, eh. But I do not miga where I think that Hamlet "
" Trust, lady, over here there is no hotel by that name, or even near, indeed! "
" And I alora dam where they do a pretty good albergheto discount for them elders, right? "
Eccerto. What hotel does vouchers for the elderly?

afternoon away in the office where I worked until recently less than a year ago. The office of the country where I was born. Log
a lady. shudder, has already come once, and my sister packs, rose to greet me at the office, almost wanted to beat.
"Hello, may I help you?"
"Yes, I would like to know if there is no country in a mess hall. "
Eridaje.
"Yeah, sure. I'll explain how to get there?"
"No, I know!"
So what you ask for?
" But we can go even non-residents?"
"Yes, of course, anyone can go there!"
"Ah, but you have to pay?"
"Oh, yes. Unless in a restaurant, but you pay for."
"Oh, no, I wanted a place to eat for free!"
Clarification: Mrs. ago the teacher is not unemployed. But do not like to spend each day to eat, to cook two meals a day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment