Sunday, February 27, 2011

Is Existentialism Capitalize

Maybelline One by One "volum 'express mascara

Hello my dear, I want to talk today of mascara! These days I tried the Maybelline One by One "volum 'express mascara. Response? Negative! But let's degrees.
Here's what the packaging.


The brush is separated from the part that contains the product (probably to show the application, but is also sold in bulk). In the right photo you can see well the bristles of the brush: well separated from each other, which suggests an excellent program to individual lashes.


Once you open the cap in the package, just insert the cleaning rod through it and now is filled with color.
on the packaging it says that this intense volume mascara from lashes to define lashes and make them more bushy. Wherever it is stated on the packaging that this mascara thicken lashes ... but before we look at the photo of brush more closely, before and after soaked in mascara.



No doubt it is very intense as black, and no doubt catch the lashes one by one .. but it is true that thicken! Not at all. The only longer. Among other the eyelashes stick together, creating an effect that I do not like it at all. Effect far from the promises made by this mascara.
This is what it says ..

and this is what you get ..

What about eyebrows .. stretch .. but Where's My Car more than create the effect of the model, create the effect branches of the river at sunset ..
I never liked the Maybelline, but when I saw the advertisement I wanted to try this mascara .. if nothing else, the acquisition is served to confirm my distaste for this brand =) hahah
baci mia cara, spero di esserti stata utile!

 ps: ultime ore del  Giveaway ! Dacci dentro con i commenti cara!!Baciii


0 comments:

Post a Comment