Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stream Family Guy On Iphone

Snow Kiss Cosmetics Design

And here we are still here, this time to talk about the pen Design Snow Kiss Cosmetics.
This product is a pen, lipstick bar, bar color for lips =)
The product inside a liquid formulation which helps considerably with the application. He has the likeness of a real permanent marker: from its form, turning out in felt. The fact that it has an applicator "Rigid" greatly facilitates its preparation.



zenith Before you have your lips are dry: I suggest you begin by tracing the contour of your mouth, so you will be easier to keep the inside edges. Once drawn the line controrno lips, I start from the top and then finish the lower lip. Wait a few seconds for the product to dry thoroughly before making another pass, or if you put your gloss and color strength of satisfaction enough. A negative aspect of
Kiss Design is that if you have dry lips or some imperfection, the color does nothing but emphasize and highlight.
would therefore be useful to scrub the lips first .. moisturize well afterwards! =)







I took two colors: the 01 and 02 baroque to neoclassical cost of € 7.90 each.
However, there are two other colors: 04 03 art nouveau and pop art. My favorite is definitely the 01, which is an intense red.
duration? well .. I have spent Saturday night before dinner, then went out with her friends for a drink, then the disco. Got home I removed with a waterproof remover, and in the morning .. I woke up with the lipstick!
Very impressive. Lasts a lot. My favorite is definitely the number 01: this is something beautiful color, the classic red Marilyn =) I hope I never have you bored
e. .. next time! Baci

0 comments:

Post a Comment