Friday, February 25, 2011

Does Anyone Know The Theme For The Hound Of Rowan

14. Fourteen. Fourteen. Catorce. Vierzehn. Cutuardis.

Quattordici anni e due giorni fa ci siamo sposati. Tu avevi 26 anni, e mi sembravi grande e adulto, ma eri anche tu poco più di un ragazzo.
Io non ne avevo nemmeno 20, ma in compenso nella pancia avevo la Principessa, che, non si sa bene se per felicità, noia o irritazione perché costretta a partecipare ad un così importante evento da dietro le quinte, ha passato il giorno a tirare calci.
Tutti, senza esclusione alcuna, (e non a torto) erano convinti che fossi una sposa, e futura mamma, troppo giovane. Alcuni scommettevano che il matrimonio sarebbe durato al massimo due - tre anni.
Alcuni di questi si sono sposati dopo di noi, e ora sono divorziati e ri-accompagnati, ma questo è un altro discorso.
Pochi giorni fa, per San Valentino, did you find me hiding under the pillow a wonderful solo, but that's another story, even if I wanted to say this out of vanity!
In fourteen years we have been through a lot, including the illness of the princess, then settled for good luck, and my hopefully resolved as well.
The construction of the house as a commitment is not a joke, but for now we are still here. I am not so naive as to think that we will be forever happy and content, nor to assume that we will not ever leave me. I can only hope so, yes.
However, Schmitut dear, even if not read this post, I want to tell you that I love, perhaps even more than fourteen years ago, and even though sometimes I would beat the hard pumpkin with a rolling pin, I'm happy to be your wife. And remember: If you do not marry me, you'd still Vedran!! ;-) Your
parvula

0 comments:

Post a Comment