Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Scholarships Forpsoriasis

The mysterious object

"Today I do not eat, I feel sick, I drink only a cup of tea"
"Not a bit of roast beef? "
"No, no, thanks, I'll be on the only "
Lemon and ginger.
The doctor was waiting for when small Schmidt told me that ginger is a natural antiemetic.
I prepare my cup and go to" lunch "with my sister.
you eat, I drink. I drink a little, because the tea is hot ...!
Back there, I also cold.
"Here, try the fever."
pulls out a blue velvet bag a strange contraption.
"What is this? "
" A thermometer! What else? "
" Mmm ... I had never seen the like. "
" Eh ... * Geometry is a discovery. "
" But which way should I put it? "
" What questions do you? As usual, no? "I look at the
apparecchietto da ogni angolazione, ma non capisco come metterlo. Me lo accosto alla gola, vediamo...
"Mmm... tre valori, tutti zero. Che strano, eppure sono sicura di non essere morta!"
"Ahahhaha! Sei tu che non sai usarlo! Eppure รจ nuovo!"
Mi rassegno ad essere imbranata. Sono nata, imbranata.
Arriva Debbie, cameriera efficiente.
"Cosa fate, controllate di non aver bevuto troppo?"
Ecco cos'era: un apparecchio per l'alcol test.


*Nella lingua della Zia Confezioni chiamasi "ritrovato" qualunque cosa della quale sia ignoto l'utilizzo. 
O, nel caso in cui sia noto, a suo insindacabile giudizio sembri inutile o unnecessary. Or in bad taste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment