Saturday, March 5, 2011

Singlet Rip Wrestling

let's chat!

Hello my dear! Today there is a beautiful sunny day .. and most do not work today! Hurrah!
'm not here to ask you a product review now .. but to ask for advice!


A friend of mine sent me this picture to mail .. is a wonderful trick!


Mission of the day? Look for those two beautiful colors of eye shadow and then play it!

And here's the tip: did you feel like the color? What brand do you propose that these two colors?
Give me a hand to find them please =)
Apart from that, today I'm going to research the latest collection of pink enamel "very vintage" the pupa which is fabulous .. and I think it will take even the lipstick, the nr 01 Cosmopolitan Fuchsia, ma anche lo 03Coral Dream mi attira molto..per finire in bellezza con l'ombretto nr 02  Icon Brown/Pink ..stupendo!
Comunque ti saprò dire presto..per il momento ti saluto mia cara e ti auguro una buona giornata\serata =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment