Sunday, March 6, 2011

Community Help Letters

Very Vintage pupa's limited edition collection

Hello my dear! Today I am here to tell you about my latest purchase that I was really excited! I'm talking about the collection of the pupa "Very Vintage! Here below the products I purchased:


I bought the glossy eyeliner nr 01, nr 02 baked eye shadow, nail polish and lipstick nr 307 nr 01.
In this post I will tell you about the first two, or eyeshadow and dell'eyeliner, not to write a long post and boring =)
Let's start with
order: I have always hated the liquid eyeliner because I think they are very difficult to apply, takes time (for me at least!) To be able to apply with care, and I'm always in a hurry, so I always preferred the ones in cream . By this premise, I was playing pretty discouraged with this eyeliner, but I wanted to try the same. And fortunately I did that! I never, and I mean NEVER, the result so easy to apply liquid eyeliner! The reason? Its great in felt, which is more rigid than in the bristles, and it's really easy to apply! Another thing that I liked a lot of this product is its finish: in fact, once dried, remains on the polished lid. And it's waterproof of course!

The other eye product that I wanted to try the eyeshadow is very luminys vintage satin & shine number Icon 02 Brown / Pink . As the name implies, is a part and another satin shimmer. The pair I bought has a beautiful brown with pink undertone, and an old pink shimmer.
I have two colors are very elegant and versatile, in fact both are doing well with a softer makeup during the day, with a beautiful smokey for the evening.
Among other things, combined with the lipstick of the same collection, the No. 01 (I'll tell you in the next post!) create a truly glamorous and sophisticated look! Both colors have a high pigmentation, fine writing from both dry and wet: the most clear, however, prefer to use it wet to avoid that all micro glitter svolazzino around =)
I wanted to show you two looks, both made with products of the collection: the former is more containing natural. I used the eyeliner, the part baked brown eyeshadow in the crease of the eye to give depth and shimmer under the eye of the party.

To look the other I thought to do a smokey portabilissimo during the day and night just to darken a bit in the crease of the eye and complete the look with a black pencil inside the eye.


I have purchased products from sephora: eyeshadow at a price of € 13.50, while the eyeliner at a price of € 11.50. I'm really happy with this collection, I think the colors are fabulous .. in fact the other two eyeshadows I try cooked enough .. mmm we'll see =)
In the next post I'll talk of lipstick and nail polish (it's wonderful!).
I salute you my dear and I hope I never have you bored!
kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment