Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mammals Vs Reptiles Respiration

Very limited edition Vintage pupa's collection .. Chapter Two (me!)

Hello my dear! And here we are with the second chapter of the new collection pupa, if you're interested in the first "chapter" HERE is the link to post!
The last two products I tried are the sheer lipstick and lasting color. We start from the glaze!
The color I got is number 307. It 'a beautiful bright pink. The thing I really loved this glaze? It dries really fast! I like very much cambiare spesso colore di smalto, ma non avendo sempre tantissimo tempo, ho l'esigenza di trovarne uno con un asciugatura super rapida! E questo è davvero favoloso. Altro aspetto che mi è piaciuto molto è la durata..l'ho applicato venerdi, per amor di popolo ho ADDIRITTURA lavato i piatti (hahahha). Ormai lo toglierò questa sera, ma credimi mia cara, non ha perso un colpo fino a ieri..buono non credi? In questa foto ho applicato lo smalto im modo diverso: nella prima unghia sono DUE passate, la seconda è una passata sola, mentre la terza è con il top coat mat. La coprenza è già ottima con una sola passata, ma la forza dell'abitudine mi porta comunque a farne due. Personalmente questo smalto non mi piace particolarmente mat with the top coat, I think it makes tracing more ..

last product I tried in this collection is the Sheer lipstick, lipstick gloss luminous effect. It 's a delicate translucent lipstick glossed effect. Whoever follows me will already know what you think of this product in my opinion is the highlight of the collection. It has a wonderful color, is very sophisticated and light. Once applied on the lips have experienced a feeling of softness and hydration. I apply it in the morning and during the day just do a couple of passes for some tweaking, but the color remains long on the lips. As mentioned above, I think I'm going to get the other colors in this collection =)
The only product that I have not tried the blush of this collection are the colors looks very nice .. but the fact that the center have an enlightening me blocked by take it .. I think it is inconvenient for the application! You loved him did you feel? How have you found?
Meanwhile, I salute you and wish you a good evening! Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment