Saturday, March 12, 2011

Buying A Car Without A Title Tennessee

Punta

"Buongiorno, sono Parvula, ufficio blablabla... avrei bisogno di sapere quale DJ avrete questa settimana e a che ora inizia la musica."
"Ah... eh... è complicato..."
"???"
"Sì, perché lo scorso week end non c'era tanta gente, allora questa settimana ho detto che we will have a DJ, but in reality I do not think we will do some informal music, so ... between us ... "
" I mean someone who plays you? "
" No, turn on the radio! "
... but I can not advertise, you know? "
" Yes, yes, indeed ... do not write anything. In fact, look, I think you have to stake everything on the big end of season party! "
" Okay, give me the information now or send me the flyer via email? "
" For the moment I do not know anything, we have not defined any particular "

0 comments:

Post a Comment