Friday, January 14, 2011

Positive Sayings,pregnancy

La pubblicazione

You think, I wrote a book, I found a publisher who liked it, signed the contract and the public.
were that simple ... then I also willing to enter complicated the life of the drawings, but some added value to those who thought such a complication. The selection of drawings to be made, the study of the costumes, the study of positions, dozens of draft proposals up to the final version and that for each design. The designer is very good, maybe I'm too obsessive attention to detail but it is my job, how could I go to print if the first did not like me?
Then comes the cover, but how many things must be put on the cover? Luckily I have a friend graphic (Alessio Buono) che sa il fatto suo e già alla prima proposta ha quasi centrato il layout. Non importa... quando uscirà il libro potrò esserne orgoglioso indipendentemente da quante copie ne venda, è un esperienza che porterò sempre con me.
Grazie Ale

0 comments:

Post a Comment