Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Emergency Clearing Flem From Throat

Weight Watchers

Lunch Box aunt's restaurant.
Clarification required: from yesterday are on a diet, then I'll find you an idea of \u200b\u200bwhat I put into the pot in the usual mood-gastronomic joy.
In the table next to us (my sister waiting for me to eat together) are seated two men: one old, the other middle-aged.
begin to eat. Comment
with my sister the rule of etiquette which requires that "do not look at your insistence on the plates of diners: my eye, in contravention to this rule, continually falls on his plate of spaghetti on the cliff.
The older of the two gentlemen next to my sister asking if they are his daughter.
My sister, not really happy, explains our bond of kinship.
He looks at me better, and decides that in fact they are too "old" to be. He adds that for sure - why? - I am not married. I say that and I also have two children. Tie!
starts to tell his whole life, from the fact that a widower and his wife died of a heart attack, which is buried in France, but he does not feel alone because he has two children and three grandchildren, and Then other relatives as the man sitting with him (it's amazing how all the special memories, while having cercato di non ascoltarlo...).
Non so come, il racconto si spinge alle sue conquiste amorose, e al fatto che tante giovani donne rimangono stupefatte quando lui confessa di avere settantasette anni (forse perché ne dimostra dieci in più?).
Conclude affermando di avere la forza di un leone e la capacità di ballare per ore lasciando gli spettatori incantati.

Ecco: io, da sempre atea e sicura che niente oltre al mondo materiale possa esistere, mi sto ricredendo.
Forse quest'uomo è una specie di angelo della dieta, mandato per aiutarmi a perdere peso.
Uno così al giorno, e probabilmente eviterò anche l'insalata e la bistecca!

0 comments:

Post a Comment